Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cool Dudes in Japan

I decided to write this week about a man named Shunsuke.... or rather as most know him, "Shun".... Upon my first 4 or 5 or so meetings with him, I butchered his name, as I do with every Japanese person's. So he described the sound to me in a way I could remember...... He described it as the sound of a light-saber swinging through the air..... Somehow; I remembered this....

He is one of my more chilled out friends; very cool, calm, & collected. I shared these pictures to share with viewers the situations I most often find him in..... smoking by CIE and chilling with friends at "BeerPark"!
When I think of these two places, he often comes to mind. He is a funny guy, has a girlfriend, studies English, lives in Hirakata, and is fairly popular. His English is great so I doubt he will find any trouble in job hunting or internationally socializing.

I chose to portrait Shun because not only is he a good buddy, he is also a fashionable guy like many others from Japan and can give insight on some varieties of Japanese fashion. In one picture you can spot him sporting a Boston shirt (where I am from!! reppin'!) in the latter, he is seen with another friend of ours, Seungje, 1 of quite a few great Korean students at Kansai Gaidai.



This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License

1 comment:

  1. You have a couple of nice shots here. I especially like the second photo.

    You have your Creative Commons within this post. Can you move it to the actual blog layout?

    ReplyDelete